FIRST ORDERS AT SPECIAL PRICE
This product is not about soundproof (your neighbour will still be mad if you listen to loud music). This is exclusively designed to improve the quality of the sound inside your room.
Just by filling your room with Acoustic Foam panels is not a solution. Foam only absorbs middles and highs, meaning you will still have a lot of problems under those frequencies. This has a HUGE impact at Producing, Mixing & Mastering of your music.
This product will help artists that want to build a home music studio and wanna have a clear idea of how their music sounds like.
A well-treated room has:
- Good frequency responponse with less peaks and dips
- Reverberation in the recommended standards for the room size.
What you need to know before the purchase?
- This is an acoustic report, meaning I will NOT provide materials or any panels.
- You will have to send me your room dimensions. L, W, H.
- You will have to send Photos of the untreated room.
- You need a soundcard with a microphone input.
- You will have to get a Behringer ECM8000 Measurement Microphone worth £30.
- You will have to follow this simple tutorial, on how to take a room measurement and send me the project file.
- You will have to provide your speakers model.
- I might ask you to take a room microphone measurement after you put in place some panels.
- Please allow up to one week after you send your room details for the report to be delivered.
What are you going to receive in the report?
- Axial modes – info and panels solution.
- Diffusion – Info and panels solution
- Reverberation – Info and panels solution.
- Instructions at building DIY panels needed for your room. (if you are on a budget, if not I can recommend some branded panels but keep in mind that those are expensive)
- Panels placement.
- Speaker placement discussion.
- Support if you need help.